Avoid these UX Design mistakes
18 02, 20 | 09:14 Filed in: Website Design
Avoid these UX Design mistakes:
1. Checkboxes: A checkbox should be used only to choose between options, best to consider a drop down menu.
2. Lack of a Country Code: Make sure that you don’t limit fields to local conventions. Or else you will end up forcing people to put in the wrong information.
3. Language Barriers: Languages should always be placed at the top of the page. Make it easer for users to see and switch.
4. Poor Color Choice: Make sure text on coloured background are readable, otherwise you lose readers attention to read.
5. Choosing Visuals Over Function: Users like interactive websites that are pleasing to the eyes, but it must be fully functional and easy to use, as they do not have time or patience.
6. Cluttered Displays: Always consider the loading speed, the less clutter the site is the less users struggle to navigate.